Are you looking for the Passive Bass Guitar Wiring? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Choosing the Passive Bass Guitar Wiring can be difficult as there are so many considerations, such as EMG, Epiphone, WD Music, DiMarzio, Seymour Duncan, Fishman, Fender, Stewart-MacDonald, Dragonfire. We have done a lot of research to find the top 20 Passive Bass Guitar Wiring available.
The average cost is $45.92. Sold comparable range in price from a low of $2.45 to a high of $130.99.
Based on the research we did, we think ObsidianWire Vintage Plus for Precision Bass Solder-less Wiring Harness is the best overall. Read on for the rest of the great options and our buying guide, where you can find all the information you need to know before making an informed purchase.
20 Best Selling Passive Bass Guitar Wiring (20 Sellers)
1. Obsidianwire Vintage Plus For Precision Bass Solder-Less Wiring Harness
2. Allparts Ep-4139-000 Wiring Kit For Precision Bass
3. Emg 1 – 2 Pickup Conversion Wiring Kit Solderless Long Shaft
4. 920d Custom Precision Bass Wiring Harness
5. Mojotone Solderless Sg Guitar Wiring Harness
6. Obsidianwire Vintage Plus For Jazz Bass Solder-Less Wiring Harness
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
7. Taot Wiring Kit – Fender Precision Bass P-Bass – Orange Drop Cap
8. Obsidian Wire True Vintage 63' For Jazz Bass
9. Pre-Wired Jazz Bass Guitar Wiring Harness
10. Golden Age Pre-Wired Harness For Jazz Bass
|Thread||3/8" x 32|