Are you looking for the Best Wood For Guitar? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Choosing the Best Wood For Guitar can be difficult as there are so many considerations, such as Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, PRS, Peavey, Guild, Kala. We have done a lot of research to find the top 20 Best Wood For Guitar available.
The average cost is $175.20. Sold comparable range in price from a low of $6.14 to a high of $1285.00.
Based on the research we did, we think Rockler Bolivian Rosewood by the Piece, 1/4" x 1-1/2" x 24" is the best overall. Read on for the rest of the great options and our buying guide, where you can find all the information you need to know before making an informed purchase.
20 Best Wood For Guitar (20 Sellers)
1. Rockler Bolivian Rosewood By The Piece, 1/4" X 1-1/2" X 24"
2. Madagascar Rosewood Back + Side Set – 099 From Stewmac. Woodstax Tonewoods
3. Wholesale Guitar Wood,1 Set
4. Honduran Mahogany , Guitar Necks, Music Wood, Old Growth Mahogany, Dry Stable, Various Densities, Hobby Wood, Craft Wood,
5. 24xguitar Wood Set Spruce Wood Kit For Acoustic Concert Guitar, Size: 38, Other
|Assembled Product Weight||0.52 lb|
6. Madagascar Rosewood Back + Side Set – 047 From Stewmac. Woodstax Tonewoods
7. Flame Quilted Maple Instrument Wood 12986 Luthier 5a Guitar Lumber
8. Unknown Ash Wood Guitar Body Wood Color
9. 41inch 3a Claw Pattern Sitka Spruce Solid Wood Guitar Panel Guitar Making Material Guitar
10. Leopardwood Dreadnought Guitar Back & Sides Sets
11. Allied Lutherie European Spruce Tonewood 4a Grade
|WSS4A||Steel string, best|
|WSS3A||Steel string, fine|
12. Nicexmas Maple Wood Guitar Head Veneer Guitar Parts Tonewood Soundboard, Size: 8.07 X 3.74 X 0.08
|Assembled Product Weight||0.07 lb|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.07 x 3.74 x 0.08 Inches|
13. Set Of 17 Pieces Of Spruce Wood For Acoustic Guitar / Folk 41 '' Luthier Diy Part #2, Brown
|Assembled Product Weight||0.84 lb|